- 8+ years experience in the industry
- PR Management or Communications diploma or degree
- Experience in consumer PR
- Agency experience hugely beneficial
You must be able to
- Manage always-on retainer work and projects seamlessly, including forward planning, prioritising workflow and problem-solving.
- Review and quality check all client work from team members – ensuring the highest standard across the consultancy.
- Manage relationships with key senior clients, including, but not limited to CEOs, chief marketing officers, communications heads.
- Drive creativity and innovative thinking in everyday delivery and problem-solving.
- Drive accurate delivery of complete SOW across team.
- Where necessary, adapt SOWs in line with changing client needs.
- Work with operations and finance teams to ensure jobs are completed, reconciled, billed and closed.
- Prepare for and run client meetings, ensuring that the full team is debriefed and prepared.
- Produce, or ensure account manager or account executive produces, accurate and timely action reports after each client meeting – to be sent to client within 24 hours of meeting.
- Ensure the team produces quality briefs produced for Creators and Relators (writes briefs when required, checks all briefs).
- Track trends, issues and industry developments and share with the client team so as to determine actions.
- Be an expert in crisis comms and driving execution of activity.
- Host high level media at client events and briefings
- Be the Inter-agency link (internal and external creative agencies and suppliers).
If you're a work horse and not a show pony, if you're curious and in-touch and if you want the opportunity to live our culture of excellence, please send your CV to email@example.com