Senior Account Director
Johannesburg Client Service King James ll 14 April 2018
King James ll is looking for a senior Account Director to join our team.
You need to have been in the game for at least 5 years.
You need to have demonstrated experience in driving and delivering brilliant, integrated campaigns.
Beyond your CV, we'd like to see your portfolio of creative campaigns in which you have played a major role in delivering real results for big brands.
You'll be managing a diverse portfolio including Tech and Retail brands. Experience in these categories will count.
Brand Team & Traffic Assistant
Cape Town Traffic/Brand Team Assistant King James 06 April 2018
If you love and live by a "to do" list, have Agency experience, are obsessed with detail and are known as the "glass half full problem solver", we want to hear from you.
We're looking for a hybrid traffic / brand team assistant to support our print production and Client Service team.
The successful candidate will be an admin superhero with the smarts, initiative and stamina to always be one step ahead towards getting the job done. Brilliantly.
Your day will be spent updating status reports, processing cost-estimates and cross-company billing instructions, opening and closing job bags, scheduling meetings and project planning the delivery of critical timing plans.
CHASE, and full MS skills will make you a front runner for the position.
Junior Front-end Developer
Cape Town Development King James Digital 04 April 2018
King James Digital, the future-facing agency who prides itself on creating bespoke solutions to clients, is looking for a Junior Front-end Developer, to join our team.
The successful candidate must demonstrate good verbal and visual communication skills, be able to handle ambiguity and efficiently prioritize tasks.
This person must be an independent self-starter and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
·Must have demonstrable experience with web application frameworks, predominately jQuery and Node.js
·Must be familiar with front-end web development best practices, e.g. progressive enhancement, accessibility, responsive web design, performance and SEO.
·Basic knowledge of integrating with APIs (such as Facebook, Twitter or Google Maps).
·Desirable: some experience with Wordpress content management system or experience working in PHP (preferably CodeIgniter or Laravel), Java programming environments.
·Basic knowledge with version control system GIT.
·An applicant must have proven a minimum of two years of relevant work experience.
Print Production Assistant
Cape Town Production King James 13 March 2018
We're on the hunt for a production admin coordinator who is pro-active, organized and has sound financial administration experience in:
· Generating & driving Intercompany cost-estimates and billing
· Generating & driving Third party/ supplier cost-estimates and billing
· Purchase orders – checking and chasing
· Superhero administration skills.
- Fully MS Office literate (i.e. Email, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet)
- Working experience of CHASE a bonus
- Understanding of financial management
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Wiliness to learn and take guidance
The person we are looking for must be
accurate and obsessed with detail
hard working and pro-active
hungry, fearless and interesting
have good time management skills.
Senior Backend Developer
Cape Town Technical King James Digital 13 March 2018
We are looking for very talented Senior Developer who loves to tackle new technology, solve interesting challenges and make great products.
An ideal developer for this role will have solid fundamentals in computer science, experience in LAMP stack and OO software development. You're willing to work with and learn from others.
You must be comfortable taking the initiative, working as a team and proactively take the lead whenever necessary. You'll have the ability to solve problems quickly and sustainably.
• Working with technical leadership to design and implement new services, improve on existing services and create new services and products
• Architecting, designing and scaling solutions for web related development
• Evaluating and adopting new technologies
• Assist in creating, maintaining and promoting best practices
• Assist other developers through mentoring and code reviews
• 6+ years experience in backend or full-stack software development - 6 years is a benchmark but if you are a STRONG developer with great experience it's what you can do that counts
• Experience using CodeIgniter, Laravel or other PHP frameworks (Wordpress)
• Experience in delivering RESTful micro-services in a Service-Oriented Architecture
• Proficiency in Java, C#
• GIT, Version Control understanding to a high level
• Proven experience and skill in client-server technologies, and cluster architectures and deployments
• Experience and ability in system design, and hands on experience presenting to the team(s)
• Killer interpersonal skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication
It would be a plus if you had:
· Experience building distributed systems leveraging AWS or other cloud services
· Familiarity with chat / messaging systems
· Familiarity with front-end technologies, such as HTML5, SASS, jQuery, manipulating canvas and three.js
· Working knowledge with Grunt, Gulp and Webpack