Cape Town, 10 April 2014: The King James Group has been selected for inclusion in the 2014 edition of ‘The World’s Leading Independent Agencies’ publication which is now available.
Agencies from around the world which display creativity and thought leadership in the marketing communications industry are selected for inclusion by invitation only, and decided by a joint editorial board of thenetworkone and Campaign magazine, London.
James Barty, CEO of The King James Group says, “We have always been fiercely proud of our independence and the freedom and flexibility that this affords us. We remain committed to this independence, firm in the belief that it allows us to partner our clients brands in the most innovative and unique way. To be recognised amongst the world’s leading independent agencies is very gratifying.”
The 2014 edition of ‘The World’s Leading Independent Agencies’ features a series of inspirational articles written by the seventeen selected agencies, from around the world. It is published annually on a non-profit basis by thenetworkone, the world’s leading independent agencies organisation, in association with Campaign magazine.
Julian Boulding, President and Founder of thenetworkone says,“For the past eight years, thenetworkone has published this annual collection of essays with Campaign. We ask contributors to write a piece that will be interesting to read and reflects their values, without being a sales pitch. We don’t prescribe a specific theme or tone of voice.
The publication is not a directory, or a ranking, or a brochure. Rather, the purpose is to demonstrate to the marketing and advertising community, the talent and excitement which the best independent agencies can offer, through articles which describe how the agencies are developing their own businesses, to respond to the challenges and opportunities of these fast-changing times.
The independent agencies you’ll find in this publication all have something challenging, radical and innovative to say to the world. They are driven by a passion, a commitment, a readiness to improve and to change, and the energy to grow through their own efforts, rather than by acquiring their competitors.”
The agencies featured in 2014, with their country of origin (or head office in the case of agencies located in more than one country) are:
· 180 – China http://www.180china.com
· Atomic London, UK http://www.atomic-london.co.uk
· Bruketa&Zinic OM, Croatia http://www.bruketa-zinic.com
· BSUR, The Netherlands http://www.bsur.com
· Goodstein, China http://www.gdstn.com
· Group One, Poland http://www.groupone.pl
· Hasan & Partners, Finland http://www.hasanpartners.fi
· King James Group, South Africa http://www.kingjames.co.za
· MBA, UK http://www.mba.co.uk
· Mori Inc., Japan http://www.mori-in.jp
· Peralta Sao Paulo, Brazil http://www.facebook.com/PERALTAsp
· Stendahls, Sweden http://www.stendahls.se
· The Corner, UK http://www.thecornerlondon.com
· The Hallway, Australia http://www.thehallway.com.au
· The Hirschen Group, Germany http://www.hirschen.de
· The Jupiter Drawing Room, South Africa http://www.jupiter.co.za
· The Secret Little Agency, Singapore http://www.thesecretlittleagency.com